Wednesday, October 10, 2012

finally settling down... for a little while at least

With all the driving back and forth I've been doing to and from Kansas City lately, I have been able to see the cows enjoying the cool mornings and the fields through their various stages of harvest. After tomorrow, I will see that much less often since I'll be moving into my new apartment in the city.

I've had a lot of "spare" time the past few months which has been spent traveling (I counted: 12 flights in 3 months and I've had my fill of commercial flying), looking for jobs (55 applications = a lot of cover letters) and looking for apartments (also quite an endeavor). It will be nice to have my own place after having lived with so many people in so many different housing situations over the past 7 years. I'm excited to have a real couch in the living room, sleep in my own bed again, and have all my plants to tend to. (Oh, and not to mention: some income. Yay!)




No comments:

Post a Comment