Sunday, February 5, 2012

a new exhibit

This semester may be the busiest of them all, but I can be thankful that it's not all reading and writing. I get to design! I am working with other classmates to create an exhibit for a research library on campus-- not an actual museum, but we are hoping our exhibit helps to attract more visitors. As it is, there's not a lot of interest in hanging out at the library, even though it happens to have one of the best views overlooking campus, as well as the oldest books:
The room my team is designing is the entrance to this gallery. So far, I've just been spending my time making sketches, which I thoroughly enjoy.
Next up, we are deciding which objects to display.
Our theme? Games! "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment